Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beds

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Beds

As soon as this ice gets out of here we goin stake drivin!!Need all new spots after the low water made em all community spots ..Got enough stakes for at least 6 new beds and just located some bamboo.Booyah!!It's on this year boys,watch out for Allen (Yates's idol) and Chandler(my best netman ever)!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bamboo is easy to find with SI.:D:D Make us some deep water haunts so we can catch the bigguns in the summer time.

Post Thanks / Like

you still got to find em and catch em and if you were training with Yates there is no worries.And watch out for those new decoy beds we will be puttin in lol.Everybody has good electronics and the lake is tiny so it easy to find stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone72 View Post
    if you were training with Yates there is no worries.
    Any Silver Bullet's within a 50 mile radius shiver at the sound of Yates and JusFshn's name being mentioned.:D Yep, all that training is really paying off

Are those new beds going to be twin, full, queen or king? Just wanted to know so that I know whose stake/boo bed I was pillaging.
    Last edited by JusFshn; 02-04-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a mess of stakes and boo myself waiting for a home. Now all we gotta do is get rid of the ice.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Never known Yates to drink more than 3 Silver bullets at one time but i know Frankie can .Those beds will be special order king and queen and well hidden.Boo is actually harder to find because it is hollow.Also, it is easy to know my beds because Yates put my name on them when the water was down .Jus(missin)Fishin do you fish the Boars Head tourneys and if so what kinda of boat?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sir Speckwick, like before just send me the coordinates.Good to see more people planting the lake.What kinda boat do you run .Not sure if we met?Irun a 1989 blue and silver Ranger but used to fish with red and white Triton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestion

Be sure to run a piece of re bar down through the center of the boo (break the air chambers) before you sink it... Otherwise, it may not anchor as well as you would like... I have heard of boo condos not being where they should of been after a couple weeks...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure we've met a time or two. I've only been fishing them for a couple years full time. I fished about half one year, then all of them last year and the year before. Still the new guys, but hopefully that's about to change. I run a 2002 Tracker PT175, at least for a couple more years anyway. It's the one all you guys blow past before I pass the beach every tourney. I fish with a short bald guy and I'm a taller bald guy myself. I know who you are. We've contributed our share of $$$ to you guys the past couple years, it's time we start taking some back. Mike hasn't spelled or pronounced my name right in any tournament yet. I think it's time I make him spell it on that placque. This will be the first year we've planted any beds. Tried some Christmas trees last year but they really didn't produce much. Do you cut the boo to stakes and drive them or make brush piles from them?
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

That is one way to keep people off my beds they come up like spears lol. Guess you been readin same things from down south as me.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast