Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got the boat loaded and ready......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got the boat loaded and ready......

Hurried home yesterday to get boat ready,:D Then what happened? Blabbermouth backs out on me , there for a minute I though I was talking to Knappy!:rolleyes: I belive Knappy is rubbing off on Blabbermouth, What am I going to do, Should have called Cheesedog! I am learning. Sorry Cheesedog, I should have call!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C. View Post
    Hurried home yesterday to get boat ready,:D Then what happened? Blabbermouth backs out on me , there for a minute I though I was talking to Knappy!:rolleyes: I belive Knappy is rubbing off on Blabbermouth, What am I going to do, Should have called Cheesedog! I am learning. Sorry Cheesedog, I should have call!
    I know what the problem is now, you can't go fishing unless someone else is there for you to blame for not catching fish.:D:D
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ncnat View Post
    I know what the problem is now, you can't go fishing unless someone else is there for you to blame for not catching fish.:D:D
    You are catching on Nat---he has not been wrong since 1979 and that is still under debate!!!!!!!!! There have been acusations made that blabbermouth caused his jig to be hung in a brush pile just because of his presence in the same locale. i could go on and on but i will not at this time.
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ncnat View Post
    You are begening to sound alot like Knappy, I would watch that if I were you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy View Post
    You are catching on Nat---he has not been wrong since 1979 and that is still under debate!!!!!!!!! There have been acusations made that blabbermouth caused his jig to be hung in a brush pile just because of his presence in the same locale. i could go on and on but i will not at this time.
    See, you dont know the real story, He did get my jig hung in the brush, I was getting the bites so he moves over to my spot and hangs his jig and before he said anything I drop my jig back in and it caught his line and run right to the same brush , there fore I was hung .
    I was right about alot of things which you will see before long.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C. View Post
    See, you dont know the real story, He did get my jig hung in the brush, I was getting the bites so he moves over to my spot and hangs his jig and before he said anything I drop my jig back in and it caught his line and run right to the same brush , there fore I was hung .
    I was right about alot of things which you will see before long.
    See what i am talking about Nat---he is never wrong---how could the above statement be considered accurate--i am sure that we get hung in brush because the person we were with made us get hung---that is just how it goes-----i am sticking my finger down my throat and gagging right now!!!!!
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

i am talking to Blabbermouth as i post this in his defense--there was at least 3 feet difference from rod tip to rod tip---there is no feasible way he could have done it---how could his line catch CB if he was hung--when your jig is hung your are not able to move your line or jig around because it will not move.---sounds simple but i am sure that some sort of cockamaime response will be along shortly--please stay tuned because it will be worth reading:D:D:D
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy View Post
    i am talking to Blabbermouth as i post this in his defense--there was at least 3 feet difference from rod tip to rod tip---there is no feasible way he could have done it---how could his line catch CB if he was hung--when your jig is hung your are not able to move your line or jig around because it will not move.---sounds simple but i am sure that some sort of cockamaime response will be along shortly--please stay tuned because it will be worth reading:D:D:D
    The part he is leaving out is the secret to our success, I cant tell everything, but the jig we had would drift, it did not fall strait down, thats why it got hung in his line. I can't say anymore. Some one does not know the difference between 3 feet and 1 foot. Even Blabbermouth does not know why we caught so many fish. But he did pick up on something that even you have not figured out yet knappy.

Post Thanks / Like

Well . It happened again, Blabbermouth backed out! He Just called, Not GOING! Are there any real fisherman around here, It dont look like it! I just hate to drive one whole hour one way by myself, I need some one to talk to, I am bad about getting sleep when I drive by myself. I got some one for sat.

Post Thanks / Like

You want some cheese to go with that.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast