Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowrance Side Imagery On High Def Units This Year!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Lowrance Side Imagery On High Def Units This Year!!!!!!

Just wanted to share what I was told by Bass Pro Shop guy today. Was checking out the new Lowrance High Def units at BPS today, salesman comes up and showing me what they can do. Cool units, was asking him what he had heard from Humminbird gps problem and nothing new from him on that, but he said was told by Lowrance they will introduce there on Side Imagery this year and will work on the High Def units they selling now. Told him I didn't think they could get by patent problems. He said he was told by Lowrance guy they already work out details with Humminbird and will be available within a few months!!!!!!!

Don't know this guy from ADAM, and not saying they will or wont be!!!!!!!
    I JUST THE MESSENGER SHARING WHAT I WAS TOLD.

WHAT YOU THINK?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance HDS si

I am all for it but won't believe it till I see it. Just posted this in another thread but very relevant to your post. Lowrance Side Imaging: Sonar/GPS Installation & Operation: BBC Boards

If it is true, hard to figure out why they haven't advertised it. But then look at HB...do you even see a 798 si advertised on their website? Guess they are trying to dump old stock. Lowrance on the other hand is really up front as to their product line on their website. In the end, its all about $'s and cents.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

i'm not hip to all the side imagery hoopla, but what's the patent that you speak of? Hummingbird has a patent on that?
    I know they've been using it offshore for years...
    confused
    Last edited by Micropterus salmoides; 02-02-2009 at 09:53 PM.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    I am all for it but won't believe it till I see it. Just posted this in another thread but very relevant to your post. Lowrance Side Imaging: Sonar/GPS Installation & Operation: BBC Boards

If it is true, hard to figure out why they haven't advertised it. But then look at HB...do you even see a 798 si advertised on their website? Guess they are trying to dump old stock. Lowrance on the other hand is really up front as to their product line on their website. In the end, its all about $'s and cents.
    Maybe it is an Unofficial Website. Kinda like the Unofficial SI sight.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Side image

Yes Sir What the man is telling is the truth about Lowrance coming out with side image.......2010 season this December will be available!!!! Yep It's true!!
    Lowrance Side Image

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie View Post
    Yes Sir What the man is telling is the truth about Lowrance coming out with side image.......2010 season this December will be available!!!! Yep It's true!!
    Lowrance Side Image
    If anybody would know...

HB better step up their game.. Lowrance has a much better 2d sonar plus Lowrance's new interface on the HDS units have stepped them into the 21st century
    Last edited by JusFshn; 02-03-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

it would seem like they are some truth to it?
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

I no there is a lot that goes into them but I wish they could get the price down for the working man. I'm not poor by no means but $2,000.00 is hard for me take just for a unit.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

the new Lowrance HDS-8 Sonar/GPS are already 2000.00 dollars then you wuld have to buy more to make it side imaging so what would to total price be around 3000.00 i beleive i will stick with hummingbird
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

i have a hummingbird SI and will be selling it soon as loweance comes out with theirs due to i think the HB is crap...
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast