Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boars Head Tournies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boars Head Tournies

O.K. I am going to fish some of the tournys; Do I have to keep my seven fishes alive?? or can I bring them on ice!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Only been there twice, but if yates and crappiemax and speckwick and maybe tbone can catch them, it should be easy

Post Thanks / Like

As long as you bring 14, you can bring them on ice. I get pick of my seven first. Seriously though, Mike doesn't count dead fish against you like most circuits do. I've seen some real stiff crappie weighed. Weighed a dead one or three myself. Your right about one thing. If I can get my 7 every time out, it can't be too tough. Come on out and fish one of those scorchers in August and you may change your mind though. Be nice to get a new guy out there. Bring your A game. These guys are really good fishermen and they all know East Fork really well. See ya in March.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Y-SLABS View Post
    O.K. I am going to fish some of the tournys; Do I have to keep my seven fishes alive?? or can I bring them on ice!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Only been there twice, but if yates and crappiemax and speckwick and maybe tbone can catch them, it should be easy
    Mike like them alive to return the fish back!
    I am sure if they can catch 7 you can...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    As long as you bring 14, you can bring them on ice. I get pick of my seven first. Seriously though, Mike doesn't count dead fish against you like most circuits do. I've seen some real stiff crappie weighed. Weighed a dead one or three myself. Your right about one thing. If I can get my 7 every time out, it can't be too tough. Come on out and fish one of those scorchers in August and you may change your mind though. Be nice to get a new guy out there. Bring your A game. These guys are really good fishermen and they all know East Fork really well. See ya in March.
    good to know; troller/busy, put mine strait on ice!!! don't like fishes splashing around making noise. lol. might give up an ounce but its o.k.:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

I would check that fellas live box before he launched.. Oops!! I mean cooler before he launched..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JusFshn View Post
    I would check that fellas live box before he launched.. Oops!! I mean cooler before he launched..
    Only green carp guys pull that trick!! How about those stringers tied to those man made piles???hahaha/// this is going to be fun:D:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Alright ,finally some fresh meat!!!Just messin with you Y-SABS come on out it is a great time with good people.Speckwick is right it is stiff competition and summer is a scorcher but you can boat 200 to 400 crappies in that heat almost everytime .Seven fish is the easy part but seven over 10" can be tough.Good luck and see ya on march 29th

Post Thanks / Like

Who said I ever caught 7 fish?

You mean all 7 in one day? WOW, you guys are good!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JusFshn View Post
    He said he's only fished EF a couple times. If he rolls in the first time out with a six pound bag, he might be forced to leave that cooler at home the rest the year.:D
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

A Few Simple Rules...
    One of then being, all fish must be returned to the lake..
    also no more then 7 fish in your boat it anytime...
    and you must idle in idle zone's
    good luck with the last two...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast