Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hard choices ahead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hard choices ahead

Man its getting to be that time when its hard to decide where & what to fish for . Some other crappie spots have now opened up from ice & the yellow perch are getting ready to go upsteam, the white perch are probably at our winter perchin holes now crappie been so good we haven't tried em. Still got my home project to do , may have to do some of that this week with the warm temps predicted . Hard choices ahead ,so many fish so little time.

Post Thanks / Like

glad you are into em tear em cause up here in western md there is nuthin but ice ice ice and this ole boy is not getting on that stuff for nuthin couple spots on the river you might get a boat in just to set in it not run lol.
    well i lie the only river you can fish here yet is the potomac and not that hungrey yet lol.

good luck ,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Tell Louie 2 let u2 go fishing once a week , nothing JMZ would miss anyway then that leaves you wide open for the weekend.Also if you need a place 4 your 1st mate to go just bring him by the house that would not be a problem,and for the home project just push that off till after spring.That there gives you 3 days of fishing, trust me i do it durring drum season