Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most comfortable boat seat ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Most comfortable boat seat ???

I am in bad need of a more comfortable seat for spider rigging on my G3 1860CC.

I am pondering this one:

Centric II SAS Boat Seat - The Boat Seat Store. Free Shipping On Boat Seats.

Any body have one of these?

Opines welcome.

Thanks,

Troy

Post Thanks / Like

Dad has a couple of those type seats on his xpress boat. They are very comfortable. I would try to find some and sit in them before I bought some if I were you. Everybody is built a little different so what is comfortable to some might not be that great for others. Anyways that is my two cents for what it is worth. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm needing to replace both seats on my Tracker PF-16. I have tried sitting in some of the more expensive seats and can't say that I was all that impressed. My wife and I think that we might try the new Deluxe Hi-Back Seat by Wise. They are only 79.99 in the Bass Pro 2009 Master Catalog. Item No. 21-532-207 on page 498.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I have the high back Tempress that is comfortable, and a lot cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

sir I dont know how big you are but I couldnt find out what material they were made of I am in pretty bad shape physically and tear up them plastic,composit or aluminum seats, ended up buying a tractor seat all steel one piece seat, big nice seat, foam and if there is a problem just get the welder problem fixed, seems like us big guys tear up the cheaper type seat, I would hate to spend 269dollars on a seat and it not hold up good luck on your choice, by the way they look great.

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen these seats as well and they look to be pretty comfortable. They are very similar to the seats that came with my boat. Good if you have a small butt. Dad has a little problem being that he is a good bit bigger.

Post Thanks / Like

I put these seats - Boat Seats - Hi-Back Centric Bass Boat Seat - on my boat several months ago and I'm very happy with them. I'm pretty good size and I get some pretty big bubbas on my boat and so far it looks like they are going to hold up real well. You can get almost any color combination you could want. I think I paid $106 each and got free shipping. They've gone up a little bit but still pretty reasonable for "centric" seats. I don't know if they still have free shipping.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here's two of the high back tempress I have bought for my aluminum rebuild.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/off-t...ooky-here.html
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What's wrong with a little toke?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast