Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: EVERHART'S... got some of my money.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default EVERHART'S... got some of my money.....

Well'' tried to help the Clinton, Mo. economic today..Everharts tackel store auction.. 2 Pflueger spinning reels and 1 Pflueger baitcast reel was all I came home with....... Like all auction some things when for more than what you paid for at Walmart... others next to nothing . but they had a nice size crowd ... almost to larger at times hard to see what was selling ....10 to 3p.m. was all the fun i could stand ...lots to sell after I left........
    Last edited by crankbait mo; 01-31-2009 at 08:15 PM.
    CRANKBAIT

Post Thanks / Like

I was in the Clinton area yesterday and decided to stop in at the auction, things were moving way too slow for me,stayed about 15 minutes. Came back thru Clinton around 5 o'clock and they were still going at it. Rocky Top Bait and Tackle got some of my money. Came away with an Outlaw 10' pole and a few other items. Can't wait to give it a try. Just now starting to get cabin fever.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw the owners of Rocky Top at the auction. But to many people to get over to talk to them. I have been giving them money all winter long. Tubes, tubes and more tubes.