Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Capital Crappie Club Open Tournament April 25, 2009 - Lake of the Ozarks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Capital Crappie Club Open Tournament April 25, 2009 - Lake of the Ozarks

This tournament is being put on by Capital Crappie Club, previous years tournaments draw around 45-50 boats.

Email me at [email protected] and I can email or mail you a entry form. Also area tackle shops in the area will have entry forms in the follow weeks..

$1,000 First Place Payout based on 50 boat entry

· $75 Dollar entry per team (includes $10 for big fish).
    · Payback based on 1 in 5 entrys.
    · Big fish payout will be 70% of the big fish pot and 30% for second big fish caught.
    · 1 or 2 person teams.
    · Weight 10 Live crappie per team.
    · Line in the water start at 6:30am anywhere on the lake, stop fishing at anytime, must be in the weigh-in line with 10 crappie by 4:00 pm. No one will be allowed to enter after 4:00 pm.
    · All fish must be caught from boat, NO fishing from bank or on docks.
    · Weight-in to be held at the Gravois Mill Conservation Ramp, off Hwy 5 in Gravois Mills, MO.
    · Additional prizes awarded after weigh-in for all participants with payed entry fee.
    · Entry form and fee’s must be postmarked or received by April 17, 2008.
    · Weigh scale to open around noon at weigh-in site.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Entry forms can be found on our website www.capitolcrappieclub.com
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

It was brought to my attention there is a type-o on the back about the start time. The start time is 6:30am
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the results from the tourmnament?

Post Thanks / Like

I dont remember to well but winning sack by Braun and Brown was 14.92. 2nd place team had the big fish and it was 2.21. We had 29 teams weight most everyone caught fish.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Any comments on the possible dq situation during weigh in at the capital tourney. Didn't hear all the facts but from what I did seems like they should have been DQed. ( On a dock with pole in hand during tourney hours). Seems fishy.