Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Whiz Kid?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Hey Whiz Kid?

Great i can't see the vin # its on that alum. tag and it's worn off. By any chance you don't have that invoice with the part number on it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieLips
    Great i can't see the vin # its on that alum. tag and it's worn off. By any chance you don't have that invoice with the part number on it
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- no part number just a description "Sleeve in Seal with hole"---------------------------under the sold too there are these numbers AP005663/9006
    no idea what that is. I have also written on this invoice CR 16657 that could be a Chicago Rawhide number ( it could also be the regular seal number not the sleeve in seal number) same for a national seal number 43317. also 1DH90221 that is just on the invoice but not my writing. If you have access to a seal crossover book ( some auto parts stores have one) that has specifications you may be able to check those numbers. I purchased 4 of them. I still have three and can send you one if all else fails. The one I have is 1-5/8 inside ID, about 9/16 wide. It has an inside lip.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wayne Thats it man!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks buddy, I owe you one, If you ever need it just holler!! If I can't find one I may take you up on the offer I went to there web site but could'nt find it in their part's listing Now that I've got some number's to work with and the picture I might have a chance Thank's again