Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good start-then a good ending

Post Thanks / Like

Default good start-then a good ending

Hit em real good 1st thing then it got real slow then it got good when I had to leave all-n-all agood day not as fast as its been but ended up registering 77 crappie on the clicker counter also 2 bass 2 y perch bout half the crappie were good ones. Sittinduck was catching when we left I had to go though, he probably had a good evening. Most in 10-17 ft.

Post Thanks / Like

It was on fire after you left, ended up meeting crabbratwurst in the green jon boat , he moved down by the crime scene and tore them up. Finally i end up moving down there and caught them litteraly every cast with 6 double headers, IT WAS INSANE! Crab had a nice one he had kept so i weighed it with my scale It was 1 1/2 lb. very nice fish. It was really nice meeting someone in person from the board, hope to see you there or elsewere sometime. Looking forward for this weekends fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see ya had a good day crabbratwurst I wondered if that was you down that way . Thats the way they bit on wed. for me right off the dock.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, it was an awesome day for sure. Sitting duck good talking to you, tear em up, wish I'd gotten a chance to meet you also.....I told sittin duck, the next trip down if you guys are fishing, I'll bring some deer bologna and our Crab Brats for yall. I'll call or PM you first!

That was alot of fun today, ended up with 35 and that one biggie...

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds real good I like to eat almost as much as I like to fish! Some of them crabbrats sure would be good at our dirt track tailgate parties this summer at delmar& georgetown. Hey Bart me,Gduck,sittinduck & some other fishin buddies are going to the Showell fire dept. oyster eat on feb. 21st. if you could make it wecould make it an unificial crappie.com get together. That goes for any of you other guys too Showell is right outside of Ocean City.

Post Thanks / Like

Oysters oh yeahh.......

What do you guys think that helicopter was doing hovering today? I figured it was a news helicopter or a pilot who wished he was fishing and watching us:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he was filming us for an outdoors Delmarva show maybe we should get an agent so we don't getjiped out of our royalties:D

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Magnet 7 Piece Packs : Trout Magnet Online Store, Trout and Crappie Lures for the Serious Angler

I'm not sure where I picked these up at, but I'll be ordering more online.

This is what I was using yesterday, this one and the char/white.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you use that jig head in that pack with em or a regular round head? They might have em at gander mt. or dick's in salisbury. The man with me yes. makes jigs , shaddarts bucktails , unbrella rigs ect. I get my jigheads & darts from him , he makes our costom tautog jig heads that we use for tog fishing off Lewes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crabbratwurst View Post

Crappie Magnet 7 Piece Packs : Trout Magnet Online Store, Trout and Crappie Lures for the Serious Angler

I'm not sure where I picked these up at, but I'll be ordering more online.

This is what I was using yesterday, this one and the char/white.
    Walmart up here has these....but they're really proud of them. It's like $2.15 for that package.
    I had a guy tell me he was killing YP on them last year, but I just couldn't see spending that kinda change of them.

BTW-Are you guys fishing the Wicomico?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast