Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ed, I got the package

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ed, I got the package

Just wanted to let you know that I did get the package this week. Thanks for the hats and decals, they look great. I will add these to the prize loot for the Fall Brawl, thanks again.
    The crappie on Watts Bar are beginning to shallow up a bit, early and late in the day, but most of these fish are smaller, the big boys are still out in 25 ft of water, but very willing to take a jig, and will really thump it. If we can get a little of this cooler weather things may happen quick. Hope to see you folks at the Brawl.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. I wish I could do more. But right now, I'm still out of a job, and still working on getting better hats (thanks Keith). You;d think I'd have time to come down to the Brawl this time, particularly since I am out of work, but I've been very busy building web sites and looking for a job. Wifeys getting nervous about the job thing, and as you may know, when wifey ain't happy, nobody's happy!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    No problem. I wish I could do more. But right now, I'm still out of a job, and still working on getting better hats (thanks Keith). You;d think I'd have time to come down to the Brawl this time, particularly since I am out of work, but I've been very busy building web sites and looking for a job. Wifeys getting nervous about the job thing, and as you may know, when wifey ain't happy, nobody's happy!
    Ed, no thanks needed, just helping to contribute in some small way But, I will keep you in my prayers, that God will provide for you. Keith