Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Border issues.......

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mexican Border issues.......

Thugs are taking over. Ain't no fence gonna keep them at bay.

We need some of these critters patrolling the border. These rigs can carry a arsenal of weapons. But, the can also call up some ROVs and send the rovs after the varmints. Can't escape these rov's once the sees you. Automated patrol. If a rov kills you, you dead. I don't think a rov worries about prosecution or civil rights. No detainees. No prisoners. No doubt.

I need a grant from BO to implement automatic border patrol.
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 09-11-2009 at 06:41 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Dagnabbit Pole, here I am a gringo who was the guest of more than one beautiful Mexican lady after my divorce and not a braggart statement, jus saying my experience was they could darn sure cook, scream at the right time, and welcomed me into their family although a few were set on stabbing me. I think I had the 1st white eye lowrider in Yuma and I want another. Nuthin like cruising the citrus orchards around Yuma, climbing a date palm when you turned the wolf loose, disposing of the evidence her border patrol sis (and B-I-L), Antimia & Manuel brought home for general consumption.
    I want another. The most servantile, man-pleasing, cooks you will ever meet. Oh I shoulda never left, I had heaven but thought it got better than that.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I could program the robots to do a gender check.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default unmanned rover

that unmanned helo above can communicate with this unmanned rover tank. This rover is being used in Iraq as I type.

Helo to tank..Helo to tank...Kill. Kill.. ( communication is simple)...
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 09-11-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not one to hate on mexicans but I have been reading some very troubling reports from south of the border. Seems the cartels have just about completely taken over down there. They have been riding into town and beheading all the police officers in this town or that and rolling the heads down main street. Right now it's no problem for us but sooner or later those drug and people trails that they fight for control of will wander north. These guys are fearless and have no respect for a uniform or anything else. Scary stuff. Read about it here....

The War Next Door : Rolling Stone
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    I am not one to hate on mexicans but I have been reading some very troubling reports from south of the border. Seems the cartels have just about completely taken over down there. They have been riding into town and beheading all the police officers in this town or that and rolling the heads down main street. Right now it's no problem for us but sooner or later those drug and people trails that they fight for control of will wander north. These guys are fearless and have no respect for a uniform or anything else. Scary stuff. Read about it here....

The War Next Door : Rolling Stone
    Money and drugs has empowered the drug cartels. Kinda like Washington, except there is no leadership in Washington. Open the door and let 'em in policy.

It is coming our way and we are not prepared. We have become a nation of Pelosi's.

Post Thanks / Like

I visited with one of my hispanic clients who is here legally just after christmas, she had went back to Mexico to visit family and is now afraid to go back, she said the cartels were killing people just to be killing. For sure want to keep that stuff south of the border.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default border

I visit my uncle down at the boarder all the time. One time we were out hunting coyotes a whole troop of mexicans came through the small valley we were in. 2 of them were wearing red plaid, and stood out like a soar thumb. I think we ought to train our troops down at the boarder instead of in the heartland and the east. Training = free boarder patrol.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

we need to do something about the border in a bad way

i think it needs to be patrolled heavy
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

I am prepared to order Rosetta Stone on Espanol.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast