Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Cabin Fever

Has officially set in i'm in a state of depression my mood has been narly as hell for the last few daysi've looked at everything i can find about crappie fishin on the internet,magazines,tv etc now we have so much snow and ice i can't even drive to the only open water around here below bagnell dam......come on guys post some of your favorite links so i can find something new to at least read preferrably about fishin but at this point i'd settle on the latest edition of lawn darts 101:Dcheck this out funny how folks can be so dumb www.darwinawards.com
    Last edited by bugman; 01-28-2009 at 05:58 AM.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just remember Bugs, depression is just anger without the enthusiasm. My power went off at 2:00 this morning. LOVE that generator!!! 5 inches of ice then another 5-6 inches of snow ontop of that and still snowing. Screw it, I'm going fishing!:p NOT. Already at work! You all keep your powder dry today.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Power is on here. Should be a fun day on the route. NOT

Post Thanks / Like

cabin fever suks, and then to tease myself , what do i do ?? i get on crappie.com. talk about kickin yourself. the stories, pics.ect. drives me nuts.guys i belive i have had it !! im checkin out !!!! thats right , i'll be back ..... WHEN IT GETS BETTER !!! IM OUT OF HERE..........I CAN BE FOUND ON THOSE OTHER SITES, WITH GIRLS !!! ABUSING MYSELF,OVER-N-OVER-N-OVER !!!! LATER
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Just remember Bugs, depression is just anger without the enthusiasm. My power went off at 2:00 this morning. LOVE that generator!!! 5 inches of ice then another 5-6 inches of snow ontop of that and still snowing. Screw it, I'm going fishing!:p NOT. Already at work! You all keep your powder dry today.
    Speck, I have a daughter that lives in the city limits of Sikeston. She lost power yesterday afternoon for three hours and then last night at dark until about 3am. They had three inches of ice with snow on top. We were lucky here in Aurora, but like Beagle said, slicker than snot.

Later. Ship

Post Thanks / Like

It's not that bad here. It looks like 1 1/2" of snow over a little sleet. Power is on, sportsmen's channel on tv. (thanks again speck). I'm getting sick of watching other people catch fish though. It's kinda like fishing with Bugs or Baker.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ship View Post
    Speck, I have a daughter that lives in the city limits of Sikeston. She lost power yesterday afternoon for three hours and then last night at dark until about 3am. They had three inches of ice with snow on top. We were lucky here in Aurora, but like Beagle said, slicker than snot.

Later. Ship
    I hear Sikeston's pretty torn up right now Ship. They had I-55 north and south bounds closed this morning down there because power lines had fallen across the road. Trouble is, thats where my power comes from also. Even though its 30+ miles away from Burfordville.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd View Post
    It's not that bad here. It looks like 1 1/2" of snow over a little sleet. Power is on, sportsmen's channel on tv. (thanks again speck). I'm getting sick of watching other people catch fish though. It's kinda like fishing with Bugs or Baker.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Not as bad as South of us.

Darn sounds like you guys caught hell down south, we have about 2" snow just a little ice, but we got ours 2 years ago, I lost every gutter on my shops and even pulled the front of one of them out away from walls. It was 2" of solid ice on metal roofs. I went to build fire in shop in wood stove and it kept smoking like hell and I thought what is going on, went out and looked and ice had slid down and collasped my stove pipe like it had been run over by a bulldozer, had to get water and put fire out, telling you this was a crappy day.....feel for you.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like things are rough down your way speck but it also sounds like you're prepared........be safe down there buddy.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast