Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Update

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Update

Well I got the cast off but still have stitches for another week. Dr said I could go fishing but I can't cast yet. When it comes to fishin, my running mate and I are willing to go just about anywhere. We usually go on Sundays, so if everyone wants to get together at Beaverdam or where ever, I'm ready in a few weeks. Maybe Crappie Farmer might like to join us. He is sort of a loner in NE NC and we do a lot of fishing there too. Just let me know. Is there any motor limitations for Beaverdam? I didn't see any on the link. This down time keeps me depressed and when I get depressed, I go buy fishing gear. LOL
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like good news on the hand. We sold three pups today, four to go. I think Beaverdam is trolling motors only, I'm trying to find out , they do rent boats though. didn't somebody post a link or a phone nunber for the station there ?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right about the electric only, but can you leave your prop on? Some of the lakes in Suffolk, you have to take it off. Or at least it use to be that way. I'll call them before we go. What kind of dogs are you selling?

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

We have cocker spaniels, two more just left together, we have two buff and white males left. i hope they go this week because the wife has to go back to teaching in a week. I hate to see them go but we all ready have four adults. I hope posting this link is ok.
    http://www.geocities.com/cockermamma2000/

Post Thanks / Like

Default Motor Regulations

Beaverdam is trolling motor only, you need to remove the gas tank from your boat if it is not permanant or remove the prop from your motor if the tank cannot be removed. In either case, the motor must be clear of the water.
    Last edited by PanMan_VA; 08-23-2004 at 02:08 PM.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks PanMan
    Prop will certainly be easier than the tank.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill H.,

What happend to your arm? I did not know you were laid up (if you can't fish your laid up, work doesn't count). I appreciate the invite but probably won't be able to make it back up to Virginia until after Christmas. We start harvesting peanuts at the end of next month. thats when I drop crappie off of crappiefarmer because all I am able to do until Christmas is farm. Then, after Christmas I can get back to the important things . Maybe we can getted hooked up down here some time in Caroliney. Hope you can get out there soon. Save a few for ole CF when you do get to go. Good Luck.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

CF
    I had carpal tunnel surgery. That is one of the many things that happens when you get old. I know what you are going thru with a farm, I grew up on one. But we didn't grow many peanuts in NW Ohio. We'll get together next year.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va