Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Guys

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Guys

man, I have been going through withdraws bigtime. I haven't fished a tournmaent in forever, and I have the itch bad. I have only fished twice in 6 months. The last tournmaent I fished was in JULY!!. Of course, I will remind you my dad and I won.
    Anyway, just wanted to say sorry for the lack of fishing on my part, but a newborn just takes up alot of time. She is 6 months old now which is going to allow me to get away more often. She will be fishing these tournament befor eyou know it.

Count on my dad and I fishing on Feb 7th for sure. We might need look at and check on Cedar Creek though. TVA has it pulled down so far right now we might not be able to launch.

Good fishin to ya.

DW
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from ya David - See ya at the next meeting or on Cedar at the tournament if I can make it.
    David McCarley

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you David glad ya are doing good. We will look at cedar and see if we can get a boat in there according to tva web site it is down about 13'. one good thing the fish have less water to hide and I need all the help I can get.. c-ya feb 2.