Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grizzly Jig Spring Show

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jig Spring Show

Hey Crappie.com I would like thank everyone for coming this past week to Grizzly Jig, It was a blast and really enjoyed speaking with everyone that came to the show. This year was the best ever by Far, Thanks for the support and I hope you learned something about crappie fishing from the Pro's that were there also..... Louie and I have already started on next years event to make it better!!! So make your plans now if you didn't have a chance this year, The weekend before the Super Bowl in 2010. Come learn from the Pro's At Grizzly Jigs Crappie Tech it's Free and Fun for the whole family!!!! I think there was some big winners from Crappie.com this week also.
    Thanks
    Wally Marshall

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the great seminars Wally. I learned alot of new tricks.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed it too. You all did a great job. Thanks to the Mansfield's, et al., for putting this together. It's a great way to get folks in the store, and it's a great opportunity for us to get to pick the pro's brain a little bit. It works out for everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Good morning HAM LIPS. Yes,it was a great show. It was my first time and I will definitely be back next year. Came home with two of your new poles and the new SLAB DADDIES. They look good. Thanks for all that you do as well as the other PROS. They were eager to share their tricks of the trade and did not shy away from talking to us after their seminars. Again,THANKS and good luck this season. Also,will you take me with you next year so I can get HAM LIPS too?
    SHUT UP AND FISH

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you all had a blast!!!!!!! Wish I was able to attend. All who attended post some pics!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wally,
    I had a great time and learned so much from you guys. I will be back next year if the weather is good. Had a heck of a time the last hundred miles in Ohio. I will also remember Friday night is Resturant night. Again, you guys are great.
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

My Dad and I stopped by the store on Thursday and talked with Lou and Wally. Wally ended up selling us two WM rods and hooked us up with some new hats and a hand full of Crappie Thunders. What a good bunch of down to earth friendly people they are.
    We had a good time and are looking forward to next years show. Lance was kind enough to have a gift for all of the Crappie.com members which was greatly appreciated. Thank You very much!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope to be there for this one.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I here ya shilo i had great fun to. thank you everone for one more great year!
    Reel foot yankee