Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Mississippi Trip

HAD TO BE THE BEST EVER CAUGHT FISH,MET SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY. How could things have been better. I will tell you. started out going by GRIZZLY JIG CO. nice folks there. after a 4 hour drive, and a long walk from the parking spot I was just about to fall down. and the first person I met gave me his chair. thanks WALLY MARSHALL. man a bunch of good people there, lots of good stock also. if ya get a chance to go you best go.

now for the rest of the trip. EXCELLENT. everything went perfect on the second day I lost my wallet 1100 bucks and all the personal belonings were returned in less than 5mi. not one dime missing or one card, a public thank you to SAMS TOWN man was I lucky,

fishing wind was bad so fished off the bank. met clifford from jackson nice man. lots of info. didnt catch a lot 9 all total. clifford added them to his catch and was happy as could be.

as mr Paul Harvey would say the rest of the story is. Miss Sharon had the best vacation with me than she has had in 20 years.

I never complained once. honest.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good, Mike. Glad the lost wallet was returned. We weren't so lucky in that respect in Okie.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time was had by all..........i'm glad there's a few honest folks left in this old world,my hats off to that honest person!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Unbeliveable mr. d Are you sure you were not dreaming?? Glad it went good for ya. later

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Bob I just read about the low lifes on your trip, them SOB two lazy to work always a few bad turnips in the bunch, but from my experinces in OKLAHOMA 99.376 of the people are top drawer. I sure was lucky in MISSISSIPPI. nope buzzy wasnt dreamin

bugman I only met two people in MISSISSIPPI I didnt get along with, and they said they were just doing their duty, right, later all

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle....Sounds like a great trip. Looks like the tide has turned for mississippi. Sire were lucky to get your wallet back, odds 1-10,000.
    By the way.....Did you notice Miss Sharon putting anything in your drinks? hehe
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you made it back safely. That wasnt' Miss Sharon that found your wallet, was it? In the room maybe, on the floor next to the crapper?
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, glad you had a good trip.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

glad you had a fun and productive trip!!! gotta love honest and fine folk's
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

frosty no spike n the drinks this trip thanks mark slayer once in a while things work out no drfishjd lost it in the high limit slot area, damn lucky to get it back / a good outcome to a almost bad situation later all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast