PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo!!!!

Crappie Stalker
01-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Been putting my name in the hat for about 5 years at the Grizzly Jig show and they finally picked it! I'm now the proud winner of a Humminbird 797 sidescan/gps combo. How cool is that!!! :D

The show was great, even without the big win. Me and the Mrs. always have a really good time seeing folks and sitting in on the seminars and q&a sessions. The Mansfield family does an awesome job putting the whole thing together. I don't believe any big boat show could rival the lineup of pros that gather at Grizzly.

fishing buddy
01-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Congrats that is cool:D

lamplighter
01-25-2009, 08:50 PM
congrats lucky dog!!!!

LipJerker
01-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Are you sure that wasn't my name they pulled Out? Just kidding, Congratualtions on the draw. I had a great time at the show as well. You are right. There is not a better line up of professionals anywhere.

bobberwatcher
01-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Congrats on the draw! Rather be lucky than good anyday!

Crappie Reaper
01-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Cool beans

Cane Pole
01-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Good.

I didn't spill the beans for you....:p

jaxsprat
01-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Crappie stalker
Been putting my name in the hat for about 5 years at the Grizzly Jig show and they finally picked it! I'm now the proud winner of a Humminbird 797 sidescan/gps combo. How cool is that!!!

Hey that really great.... But U may want to ask them how much it would cost U to upgrade to a 798 new model 2009 with 2 card slots, better screen pixels & slightly bigger. May be worth paying $100 bucks or so .............not trying to rain on your good fortune.

Michael D
01-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Congrats...what a great prize...I would be thrilled too. By the way, I wouldn't even ask the folks at Grizzly about an upgrade; that's would be like kind of an insult. They either supplied or got Humminbird to supply a great prize and I would not want to insult them by asking to trade it for a different model. That's just me though. Congrats again!

Two Poles
01-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Congratulations! I too enjoyed a day at Grizzly.
Glad the winner was someone on here.

Darryl Morris
01-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Congratulations Paul. You'll get alot of good use out of it. Glad to see a crappie.com'er win one of the big prizes.

OsoFishy
01-26-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey guys there wasnt any one else besides me that I would have rather see win that little ole drawing than Crappie Stalker that lil feller and my secret girlfriend Ms crappie stalker have been coming to our gathering of friends for many years and stocking up ther takle boxes. I new the choice of a 797 or a Max pro 80 was gonna be a hard choice being I loaded there new Maxxum motor last year for them. I wanna thank Vonna for the great homade cookies she made for all of us. And wanna say it was an honor to give a Humminbird unit to a couple that I know will enjoy it every day they get out on the water! If it wasnt for people like these two and every one that shares the passion for crappie fishin we would not be in business. Thank you two for coming to our party and a special thanks to Johnson Outdoors "Humminbird" for putting a smile on two great people
Lance
Grizzly Jig

Speck
01-26-2009, 05:31 AM
Congrats Crappie Stalker. Vonna, you brought cookies? This is the first I'm hearing of it.:D It was great seeing you all again.

catman
01-26-2009, 05:38 AM
congratulations, that's quite a prize.

Mrs. Crappie Stalker
01-26-2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks, Lance, you made our day! We really appreciate all the hard work your family puts in. I can honestly say that Grizzly is one of the very few places we actually enjoy spending money. (and the hugs aren't bad either:D)

I just want y'all to know, Paul played with that Humminbird til bedtime last night :eek:

Hey guys there wasnt any one else besides me that I would have rather see win that little ole drawing than Crappie Stalker that lil feller and my secret girlfriend Ms crappie stalker have been coming to our gathering of friends for many years and stocking up ther takle boxes. I new the choice of a 797 or a Max pro 80 was gonna be a hard choice being I loaded there new Maxxum motor last year for them. I wanna thank Vonna for the great homade cookies she made for all of us. And wanna say it was an honor to give a Humminbird unit to a couple that I know will enjoy it every day they get out on the water! If it wasnt for people like these two and every one that shares the passion for crappie fishin we would not be in business. Thank you two for coming to our party and a special thanks to Johnson Outdoors "Humminbird" for putting a smile on two great people
Lance
Grizzly Jig

Don G
01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
HMMMMMMMM...Paul, are you sure that Vonna didn't drop your name in the box?..:)...I have never won but one thing in my life & Doris claimed it because she filled the card out for me...:eek:

Be sure and share the screen with Vonna or no molasses cookies for you...:D

frank lawhead
01-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Been putting my name in the hat for about 5 years at the Grizzly Jig show and they finally picked it! I'm now the proud winner of a Humminbird 797 sidescan/gps combo. How cool is that!!! :D

The show was great, even without the big win. Me and the Mrs. always have a really good time seeing folks and sitting in on the seminars and q&a sessions. The Mansfield family does an awesome job putting the whole thing together. I don't believe any big boat show could rival the lineup of pros that gather at Grizzly.

Thats as close as I,ve ever been to winning --actually knew the winner [LOL]
Good talking to you and Vonna--Glad you got lucky

NIMROD
01-26-2009, 09:34 AM
That' great!!!!:cool:

gone_fishing
01-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Wtg

bttmline
01-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Congrats on the 797. You will enjoy it. Great job on the show Lance. The wife and I had a great time. By the way, anyone we know win anything else. Who got the CrappieMasters entry.

fingerlicken
01-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Right place right time congrats!

Billbob
01-26-2009, 02:28 PM
learn how to use it so you can teach me

Daplumber
01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Paul, congratulations, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

ReelfootYankee
01-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Congratulations Pual,Good for you man!!

luvjign
01-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Congratulations, CS. Sounds like it was your time!!

Jeepster04
01-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm jealous:p

gcromer
01-26-2009, 11:11 PM
DonG. You won the heart of Doris, you lucky dog.

Gerald K4NHN
Cayce, SC

OsoFishy
01-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Congrats on the 797. You will enjoy it. Great job on the show Lance. The wife and I had a great time. By the way, anyone we know win anything else. Who got the CrappieMasters entry.

A Local young man Clark Ledford age 14 won the trip to fish the crappie masters a great kid he makes his own crappie jigs and loves to fish!! He killed his first deer this year a 150 class and now this you could'nt wipe the smile of his face.

talltimber
01-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Good on him. I like to see kids win stuff like that.

Crappie Reaper
01-27-2009, 09:21 AM
It's really great that one of our own, who's been great throughout with everyone on the board took the 797. This includes his bride, Vonna.

I'm going to have to make the trip one of these days.

bttmline
01-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Thats Cool, Hooked for life.

Fatman
01-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Dude way to go!!!!!!!!

Fatman