Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wishen for fishen

Post Thanks / Like

Default wishen for fishen

well squirrel season ends on feb. 28th,and i have tied enough flies to choke every fish in Chicot lake.
    this weather is killing me,my days off and the weather are not in harmony,i find myself wishing for the dog days of summer.
    you know when you have the lake to your self(the to hot to fish syndrome). but them ole chinks are there deep where it is cool and quiet,all you have to do is roll that #8 scud out to em and let it drop through that black water,short strips and thump,it's on.
    i can smell that hot duck grass,and here them ole bull frogs,as a little thunder bumper rolls in ,man it is quite back here.i had better shut up,excuse me while i go cry.

gators are ugly

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Man, whazzup between you and gators recently? The football kind or the really ugly kind?
    I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms, too. Rockefeller went dead the first of the year, the specklebellies don't want to come see, and it's too early to be fly fishing Lake Martin. And I'm sick of tying flies!
    Say, you might consider coming to the Acadiana Fly Rodders conclave on 7 February. It's free, starts at 0830, and I give a program on fly fishing for bull reds at 0900. You would enjoy it (Not necessarily my program but the whole shebang). It's at Grace Presbyterian Church on Roselawn (Left off Johnston coming from the University).
    Hope you can make it - I'd like to meet you.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default invite

thanks for the invite i will try to make it,sounds like a good time,later Pete i gotta go finish crying.

i hate gators:http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...chaser/588.jpg