Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great Experience At Grizzly Jig!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Great Experience At Grizzly Jig!!

Spent the last three days at Grizzly Jig Co. and it was a great learning experience for me. Just about every crappie pro you can think of was there giving seminars including Todd Huckabee,Wally Marshall,John Woods,Brad Whitehead,Kent Driscoll,Tim Huffman,Wade Mansfield,Ronnie Capps, Steve Coleman,Garry Mason,Jerry Blake,Darrell Morris the list goes on and on. Lots of company reps and a lot of great buys on all kinds of crappie gear!! I think I only missed two seminars but they were on cat fishing. They were all very interesting and educational. AND THEY WERE ALL FREE! The Mansfields are some of the most friendly and generous folks you could ever hope to meet!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Post Thanks / Like

loooks like you had a great time!!!
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Sounded like a great time. I wish I could have made it down. Maybe next year. All we have in the the Lexington, KY area is an overpriced boat show that ain't worth the price of admission ($7, I think). Come to think of it, the boat show is not worth it if it were free. Or I could hit Louisville for another boat show ($9 plus $6 for parking). Grizzly is a great place to buy tackle. I am sure they spent some good money to put the show on. Just another reason to buy from Grizzly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    Spent the last three days at Grizzly Jig Co. and it was a great learning experience for me. Just about every crappie pro you can think of was there giving seminars including Todd Huckabee,Wally Marshall,John Woods,Brad Whitehead,Kent Driscoll,Tim Huffman,Wade Mansfield,Ronnie Capps, Steve Coleman,Garry Mason,Jerry Blake,Darrell Morris the list goes on and on. Lots of company reps and a lot of great buys on all kinds of crappie gear!! I think I only missed two seminars but they were on cat fishing. They were all very interesting and educational. AND THEY WERE ALL FREE! The Mansfields are some of the most friendly and generous folks you could ever hope to meet!
    I wish i would have met ya F H i sat with ya the last few days and would like to thatnk them fellow,s also esp. Big Lance and wade! They made thing's real comfortable at them seminars and made sure things were wright are you'all hot cold need another doughnut What color you use! Dont worry we wont tell anyone:D:D:D

O heck I'am going to have to make the last show tomm!!
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second that, a great show. There were lots of good information and good prices. It will be a regular event for me now. I can't say enough good things about the Mansfield's and the pro's. All were very friendly and helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fishawk
    Greta meeting you and your wife and I agree, It Was A Great Time. I also only missed 2 seminars, but 1 was 1 of Wallys because I wanted to let some one else hear him lying. No just kidding he was great. Could believe all I absorbed in crappie knowledge. By the way, GREAT HAT!!!!!!!!
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member