Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Time at Grizzly.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Time at Grizzly.

I just got home from Grizzly Jigs Bash. If you all ever get a chance to go to one, you need to go. I talked to Wally Marshall, Todd Huckabee, Charlie Brewer, all of the Mansfield boys, Kent Driskoll , Tim Huffman and a bunch more. They are all really good, down to earth folks that love sharing info.
    Watched seminars by Mr. Crappie, Charlie Brewer & Gary Mason. Learned alot of good info and new techniques I can't wait to try. Wanted to stick around for Capps and Coleman but had to get back home. Met a bunch of Crappie.com members from all over the place. Even ran into some of my Mississippi buddies there.

I left there with only a new Outlaw 10 footer and some assorted baits and Mr. Crappie line.
    Last edited by Speck; 01-24-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

glad you had a good time,,now come on spring,,,right
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Speck,i was there also. Didn't you see that good looking guy in the STEELERS jacket. I was hoping to meet you. I met Mrs. Crappiestalker,Tall Timbers,and Bottomline. All good people for sure. Sorry we didn't meet,maybe next time. Had a great time.Todd looked a little worse for wear. I wonder what those eyes looked like behind the sunglasses
    SHUT UP AND FISH

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I missed you also CK. I bet we probably bumped into each other a few times. I got to visit with Miss Vonna (Mrs. Crappiestalker) again. Met Canepole and his wife. Talked to P.B Crappie and Yikess. Met Possum Cop and a few more. Hope you had a great time.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

So Speck when ya comeing up to Truman to share all the info & new tricks you learned? Will you be at sping camp?

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great time for sure. I enjoyed meeting you, CK. Speckhunter, I am wanting to meet you one of these days, too. I had enjoyable talks with Bert Bennett and Tim Huffman, great guys. For those that go tomorrow, try the BBQ Sundae at the roach coach out front. It sounds rough, but is actually pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone you mentioned are great people. I had the opportunity to eat dinner with Kent, Wally, Ronnie Capps and the Mansfields when I was done at Reelfoot in 2007. I wish I could have made it to the bash, but I'm stuck here in Biloxi for another 3 weeks.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    So Speck when ya comeing up to Truman to share all the info & new tricks you learned? Will you be at sping camp?
    I hope to be there Gary. Right now, I'm planning on it.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by talltimber View Post
    It was a great time for sure. I enjoyed meeting you, CK. Speckhunter, I am wanting to meet you one of these days, too. I had enjoyable talks with Bert Bennett and Tim Huffman, great guys. For those that go tomorrow, try the BBQ Sundae at the roach coach out front. It sounds rough, but is actually pretty good.

Sorry I missed you also TT. I'd like to know how many of those folks were CDC members. I'll bet the majority were. I had a guy from Tennessee start talking to me. He said he was a lurker on the site but recognized some of us.
    Last edited by Speck; 01-25-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great show and the Capps and Coleman seminar was good. Good to see everyone. Can't wait to put new BnM to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast