Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wappapello

Post Thanks / Like

Default wappapello

Friday was a beautiful and warm day, but the fishing wasnt good. The reason it wasnt good was because of all the boat traffic. We only caught 3 fish they was all keepers but not big fish. You can put your boat in at either rockwood or chionia. I belive that we would have caught more fish if there wasnt as many people there.
    P.S. the ice is melting
    Hump

Post Thanks / Like

I had to work, but best friend and his son went. He let out at chionia and only seen 4 boats. he never got the first bit.
    Hump can you give any tips for fishing wappapello?

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me how you fish,details.
    Maybe I can help.

All the boat trafic was Friday.
    Hump

Post Thanks / Like

Jig fish structure that we find on the depth finder. Last year we fished peoples creek. We have picked up a map and plan on vinturing out a little this spring. We are trolling around and finding stumps and marking them with floats and going back and working threw them jigging.

Post Thanks / Like

The bite was pretty good Sunday. 10 pounds and some change won the tournament and 1.55 was the big fish winner. Fish are being caught with bobbers and trolling, both. Stumps were knocking skegs off motors, and ice was forming on rod tips! Man it was cold! If anyone needs a broken Tightline Special I have one!!