Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To Jerry Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Default To Jerry Blake

I have meant to bring it up in several posts, but as usual i forget to do it. Did you ever get that new flooring laid down as the boss wanted or is that on the "honey do list"? Just a little good natured ribbing here.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, it's stacked in the garage. It'll be this winter before I tackle that and it'll have to be a long cold winter if I'm going to get it done by spring. Putting down 800-square feet of ceramic tile aint my idea of a fun project.

I have over 100 brushpiles to keep up and I usually work on them in the winter - gotta keep my priorities straight.

Have you figured out when you're coming back here to help me find some crappie?
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

No not yet. I have been so covered up pressure washing that i haven't really had time to try to schedule it. I took a couple hours vacation the last two days just so i could go bid houses. I wish i could get my priorities straightened out. The only problem with my priorities is the ones i put on the top of the list cost money and the ones not on top make money. I will be in touch before long so i can be sure and get a reservation. Take care.