Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Posting Pictures "Sticky"

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting Pictures "Sticky"

I notice while reading in each of the "Main Crappie Fishing Forum" sections that the question about how to post pictures continually reoccurs as new members are added and trying to learn how to imput their knowledge using pictures....( I had to learn myself so I understand their desire)...

I also notice that several members on CC have very good explainations of the proper (and easiest) way to post pictures...i.e. pappy and others....

I also notice that there are only 2 or 3 sections of the "Main Crappie Fishing Forum" that have the 'posting pix' info as a "Sticky"....

Is it possible (or even a good idea) to have the "Posting Pictures" info "Stickied" at the top of every section that members would normally want to post pictures as to make that info readily available for new members?..

Or, maybe even a "Posting Pictures Section" for members to discuss their problems with how to effectively post pix...

Just 'think'n.....(sometimes I think too much...I'm kinda OCD...)
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting Pictures "Sticky"

I like rnvinc idea about posting photos.I have been trying for the last 3 days and I am still trying.Have printed out 10 different ways from Crappie.Com members,and still no luck.The moderators should post a site or some type of instructions on how to post.Try to make it as simple as possible,and to remember that us that are new to posting Photos don't know all of the ins and outs of the procedure.It makes it hard if the instuctions tell you to click on something and its not there.For you guys that know how to post,it is a very simple task,but if you don't what you are doing,it's very confusing.Again try to make it as simple as possible,and try to explain what we should click on,and where we should look for it.A few of the instructions that I have tell you to click on something,and spend the next hour looking for it,and never find where to click.