Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fly Tying Shop in Little Rock, AR???

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Fly Tying Shop in Little Rock, AR???

Going to Little Rock this weekend to stay with my daddy. He had a knee replacement yesterday and will be there until Sunday. I'm going up tonight. Taking my jig tying stuff with me. Does anyone know of a good place to get some more materials and such at in the Little Rock area?? Even if I was just going to look around. They'll be some down time during the day....Starbucks will call me...and a jig tying place would be neat to browse....besides the typical Bestbuy and Gander Mountain trip. LOL.

Thanks guys!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

I typed "little rock fly shop" into Google and got this:

Ozark Angler Fly Fishing Equipment, Flys, Fly Fishing Guides & Arkansas River Report

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet thats the one that FishHunter775 was talking about. Thanks alot!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to suggest the same place. My son used to work right next door at Men's Wearhouse. I went in once and it's a nice little shop.
    CATCH A BIG-UN