Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: richland chambers

Post Thanks / Like

Default richland chambers

been camping on rr for two weeks the fishing been slow cant catch much till about 2 till 4 in deep water been real windy im ready to go to sam rayburn and stay a while the fish i caught were 13 and even some 15 but the numbers were hard to come by i went to todd huckabee web site think i might give him a call and go to oklahoma and pick his brain for a day or two and see if i can pick up some tips to use in texas well we came in for fathers day so were packing up and heading back to rr so maybe there will be a report next week and the deep will be full

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dwmoore
    been camping on rr for two weeks the fishing been slow cant catch much till about 2 till 4 in deep water been real windy im ready to go to sam rayburn and stay a while the fish i caught were 13 and even some 15 but the numbers were hard to come by i went to todd huckabee web site think i might give him a call and go to oklahoma and pick his brain for a day or two and see if i can pick up some tips to use in texas well we came in for fathers day so were packing up and heading back to rr so maybe there will be a report next week and the deep will be full
    Todd Huckabee is worth every penny. My wife and I fished with him a month ago we caught 140 and cleaned 100. I learned so much from Todd and have been putting that knowledge to good use here in Oklahoma. You will not be sorry I guarantee it. I think that guy has gills. He is the real deal.

Steve-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hef
    Todd Huckabee is worth every penny. My wife and I fished with him a month ago we caught 140 and cleaned 100. I learned so much from Todd and have been putting that knowledge to good use here in Oklahoma. You will not be sorry I guarantee it. I think that guy has gills. He is the real deal.
    What is Todd's website?