Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: E File

Post Thanks / Like

Default E File

DO any of you file this way? Im a student with no deductions and all my classmates swear this is the way to go. Since Im down here in Fl and family is in Ms Im thinking about doing it this way this year, cause it would be easier for both of us and w/ the dirrect deposite I would get my $$$$ back faster, so in return I could get my depth finder faster.
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

Been using E-Fiile for Fed. & State income taxes for years and have never had a bobble with 'em. Quick, easy ,clean.
    Try TaxAct.com. It is free (I really, really like FREE) to fill in the form and to file it.
    You can start entering your info and if you are interrupted or have to leave the computer you can save and log out and when you log back on you can go to where you left off. Pretty neat!
    1perchjerker

Post Thanks / Like

E-file is the way to go. Get your return alot faster and doesn't cost near as much.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

taxact.com is the way to go..you will get your money as fast aS ANY COMPANY can get it for you.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson