Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big thanks to Sittinduck

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big thanks to Sittinduck

It was super cold last weekend ,even froze up some of our tidal spots that rarely freeze, but thanks to sittin duck & his nice heated garage it was productive anyway . Me ,Gduck, & my son(fishboy) towed the old scrappie crappie down to sittinducks & gave her a facelift new carpet & all even changed the location of the bow seat. Looks like the ice is allready gone from 2 of our spots so maybe we can get back at it. Thanks to sittinduck the old scrappie crappie is at her finest again. Hope the ice breaks up for you guys across the bay too.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like we will be fishing this weekend,gonna be cold on sunday with a high of 31 .At least its going to be warm thurs.,fri.,and part of sat.We will have to scedule the paint job on the next weekly freeze.Think Ill hit S.L. on the way home thurs. after work for a couple of hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping for a good report,I might try after work one day on the way home near that old bulkhead we fished near .

Post Thanks / Like

yep sittin duck certainly does have other talents other than snaggin fish, I didnt help much but I was payin attention and learning some tricks of the trade, im afraid to go in the scrappie now i might mess it up, but like i said now not only do we have to wash it we need to vacum too???? what we do for fishin. I might have some tricks when it comes to painting though, we will see depending on the weather??