Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought I had been Banned?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Thought I had been Banned?

Ed or crappypappy Was it me or the site. Came on line typed in my user name & password, it clicked an said hello crappielips then redirected me back to main forum but there was no welcome crappielips in top right corner. I did it about three or four times still nothing, went back and set some prefrences on my comp. tryed it again it was ok Was it me or the site?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you log out? My link takes me right in everytime.

Post Thanks / Like

When i delete the cookies i always have to log in again-just a thought? Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Crappielips ...

NO ONE has been "banned" from this site, yet.

If you log out, restart your computer, clean out the "cookies", or run some maintenance programs .... perhaps your link to this site is being compromised. Personally, I don't log out (Crappie.com is my "home page") I just close out the page when I leave the computer.

If the problem continues - Email/PM Ed and explain what's happening ... he should be able to fix it, or explain what's being done to cause it. ...luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

I don't log out either But I did run some maintenance programs Plus deleted my cookies, But normally it does'nt tak but one time two log back in. It's ok now I was kidding about the banned part thanks for reply

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieLips
    I don't log out either But I did run some maintenance programs Plus deleted my cookies, But normally it does'nt tak but one time two log back in. It's ok now I was kidding about the banned part thanks for reply
    CrappieLips.......when you have to log back on it will take you to the back page. Just hit the back button twice and then hit refresh on the state forum and you're logged in.

Post Thanks / Like

Normally labill after i log on the next window pops up and says hello crappielips then it redircts me back to the main fishing forum, and in the top right corner it says welcome crappielips, that lets you know your online and can post, but for some reason i had to it three or four times and when it went back to MFForum it didnt log my name in

Post Thanks / Like

This happens to me sometimes too. I just type in my password and I'm back in. Like Dennis says, I think when I delete the cookies folder or other contents, thats when this happens.

Post Thanks / Like

i have a member here who has registered and when he signs on he is welcomed but he cant post. he gets the "may not" messages at the lower left of the screen. we reregistered him under a new name and email account but he dint get the confirmation email he had to reply to to be able to make posts.. anybody got any idea why the confirmation email dint come? i sent a test email to the address and it went right through. i tried loggin on with his name and password and i got logged on, but i couldnt make any posts under his name, cause of the "may not" messages so im thinking he may not have got the confirmation emails on the other names either.
    Last edited by rango; 06-20-2005 at 09:44 PM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    i have a member here who has registered and when he signs on he is welcomed but he cant post. he gets the "may not" messages at the lower left of the screen. we reregistered him under a new name and email account but he dint get the confirmation email he had to reply to to be able to make posts.. anybody got any idea why the confirmation email dint come? i sent a test email to the address and it went right through. i tried loggin on with his name and password and i got logged on, but i couldnt make any posts under his name, cause of the "may not" messages so im thinking he may not have got the confirmation emails on the other names either.
    Rango post this on a new thread and crappy pappy or labill or ED will tell you what the problem is, i'm not surelol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast