Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: TO: FRIEND"S, OLD AND NEW.

Post Thanks / Like

Default TO: FRIEND"S, OLD AND NEW.

( Something to think about)

I'm sitting in the yard and admiring the view without fussing about the weeds in the garden. I'm spending more time with my family and friends and less time working.

Whenever possible, life should be a pattern of experiences to savor, not to endure. I'm trying to recognize these moments now and cherish them.
    I'm not "saving" anything; we use our good china and crystal for every special event such as losing a pound, getting the sink unstopped, or the first Amaryllis blossom.

I wear my good blazer to the market. My theory is if I look prosperous, I can shell out $28.49 for one small bag of groceries.

("Someday") and ("one of these days") are losing their grip on my vocabulary. If it's worth seeing or hearing or doing, I want to see and hear and do it now.

I'm not sure what others would've done had they known they wouldn't be here for the tomorrow that we all take for granted. I think they would have called family members and a few close friends. They might have called a few former friends to apologize and mend fences for past squabbles. I like to think they would have gone out for a Chinese dinner or for whatever their favorite food was. I'm guessing; I'll never know.

It's those little things left undone that would make me angry if I knew my hours were limited. Angry because I hadn't written certain letters that I intended to write one of these days. Angry and sorry that I didn't tell my husband and parents often enough how much I truly love them. I'm trying very hard not to put off, hold back, or save anything that would add laughter and luster to our lives. And every morning when I open my eyes, tell myself that it is special.

Every day, every minute, every breath truly is a gift from God.

If you received this, it is because You are a friend.

"People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Bravo..bravo.....

..VERY WELL PUT....something for eveyone to ponder..this along with.."The golden rule" ....treat others as you want to be treated...would be well served by some.....getting off of soap-box now!!!!!
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieLips,
    That is a great post, Thank you so much for posting it. I needed it today!

I am the manager for a USSSA 12U AAA baseball team, Very competitive baseball, we play a tournament every weekend somewhere. Yesterday we played four games and we got home at 2 AM. Sometimes it feels like way to much and we have 3 games today, your post made my outlook on the day much brighter. Yea I would rather go fishing today but someday one of my players when they are grown will thank me for all of this and then, it will be all worth it!

Thanks again,
    Shaun
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!

Post Thanks / Like

My pleasure;; MoSam, I did not write all of it, But I did add several lines too it.It Also made my day, So if I can pass something on for other's It's a blessing for me,
    Sam if you do't mind go to your profile and give a little info like where your from so we know what side of the country your on. luck to ya!