Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default weather

Anybody cold? 9 in dawsonville this morning. Going to be colder in the morning. What was it at your house?

Post Thanks / Like

I woke up to 33 but by the time the sun came up it had dropped to 30.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

18 degrees here this morning and suppose to be in the middle teens tonight, I'll let ya know in the morning what it actually got down too. This past summer my wife and I cut down 4 oak trees around our garden to get more sunlight to it so we have plenty of firewood. We have a woodstove and its been burning alot this winter. (I love not having to pay the electric company for heat). We have a log home and right now its 74 degrees in the house and about 35 outside now. Y'all stay warm and if ya can't, come on over, we have plenty of room and a fridge full of beer.

Bluegill

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, about the same here as birddog's and I don't care for it much ,but could be worse I'd recon. Need to find my coveralls for tomorrow.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 01-16-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It was 24 here this morning at 5:15 when I left the house...Was only 31 when I went to lunch at 11. Finally warmed up to freezing around 12.