Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Braving the elements

Post Thanks / Like

Default Braving the elements

Anybody else thinking about braving the elements this weekend? Wish I had some arctic armor now!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Anybody else thinking about braving the elements this weekend? Wish I had some arctic armor now!
    I'll be wearing my Arctic Armor to work this weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the scrappie crappie should have a complete heated enclosure.Rode by SL on the PR on the way home from work ,ice free thinking of going there this weekend,hopefully it will not freeze after tomorrow.Got some new gloves I want to put to the test this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Word is I'll be on that job soon too. Want to get Gduck on some crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

MDcrappie give us a report on how they work I may ride up to Wilmington to try some on one day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Word is I'll be on that job soon too.
    On my Job? I should be retired in 3 more years. Could have retired last year but my daughter is a junior in HS and scored really well on her SAT's so she is looking at some pretty good (ie expensive) schools.

About the AA - I have been wearing it to work all this week and it as warm as they say. Blocks the wind great. Before I bought I did some research.
    Here is a post on an Ice Fishing site that's up to 20 pages of replies. Last I looked there were only 2 or 3 "Negative" comments. (I think the one guy who said it wasn't warm did not cinch the elastic cord on the bottom.) That sold me.

HSO Arctic Armor......Is it worth the money? - Minnesota Ice Fishing Wisconsin - Hunting South Dakota

Post Thanks / Like

Default arctic armour sound good

hey tear em up, read that info on arctic armour, pretty good endorsement! Old brown didnt want to start this morning till the sun warmed her some so i think she might not want to co operate the next couple of mornings?? Im headed out now to put in some dry gas and fill er up, hopfully thats all the problem is?? saturdays lookin pretty brutal and maybe a little precipation sunday??? talk to you about it soon, stay warm bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Gduck - was thinking maybe mid day sun. for a few hrs. good luck with the truck. MDcrappie my Dad tried to talk me into taking that job 22 yrs. ago I didn't listen & regret it now. That or the paid fire dept.

Post Thanks / Like

Default sunday

okie doke (thats how my puerto rican friend says yes) on sunday, ill get my license in the meantime. you guys going out tomarro where bren was telling me? ill be over that way too maybe go to lunch?? ill talk to bren if not to busy and go from there. cya

Post Thanks / Like

Yea were going up that way, gotta take Sam to her show she's doing at ruddertown. Might be on the sediment pond across the road tomorow with a hockey stick& puck. The minnows froze in the garage! Did ya get your new rods yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast