Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: drawing programs

Post Thanks / Like

Default drawing programs

I am trying to do a project for a class in college. I am trying to draw some bingo cards with medical terminology on them. I am trying to use the paint program but it will not print the cards big enough. It will either print them too small on one piece of paper or it will print them bigger but split them in two papers. I have tried setting margins, changing paper sizes, tried many things but can never get it right. Are there any free drawing sites with downloadable materials that any of you know about or do you have any suggestions. I want it to look more professional than just hand drawn.

Post Thanks / Like

Paint will work, size it to fit one page and draw it bigger than you need it. I do it all the time. In the page settings select fit to 1 page x 1 page. center center and set your margins to as small as possible. It will corect one margin to .46 I think. My margins will only go down to .25 ..

Other than that MS draw, Correl Draw, and some others are out there that are free for a basic version.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

fish 4 all, thanks for the help. i figured it out actually right after i posted this, but thanks anyway and i appreciate it.