Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Camp Branch docks

Post Thanks / Like

Question Camp Branch docks

Question for you fellas that have put out fish attractors under the docks at Smithville. Do you suspend structure under the docks just above the thermocline for year round fishing? Or just put it on the bottom?

We are at the top of the rental list for this year so I have been plotting and planning since it's too cold to fish right now.
    Last edited by Krazy; 01-15-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Suspended Structure At About 12-15 Is Best For Year Round Fish. This Is What I Have Found From Fishing The Docks. I Fish Camp Branch Docks Only During The Winter Nov - Feb.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Question for you fellas that have put out fish attractors under the docks at Smithville. Do you suspend structure under the docks just above the thermocline for year round fishing? Or just put it on the bottom?

We are at the top of the rental list for this year so I have been plotting and planning since it's too cold to fish right now.

Way to go Krazy I can't wait!!!! Ohh wait I didn't get an invite did I ?? Lee

Post Thanks / Like

I smell a cafe vs. CDC showdown this summer

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks KCBALLER....kinda what I figured. Thinkin I will get Lee over here to help me make some PVC deals and suspend them on a cable.

Lee...get crackin and start scrounging some PVC scraps from your plumber friends.

Cook....you are welcome anytime and thats all Im gonna say in regards to your comment.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.