Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Newbies Go On A Nitestalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Newbies Go On A Nitestalk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...I'm new to this board and crappie fishin. My name is ,,,,uh,,,,Coons....yeah, Coons....and I went out last nite with my fishin buddy...uh,,,Rongo...yeah, Rongo..on our first nitestalk. We both been readin the advice given by Rango and Kunes those two talented, upstanding, and, in Kunes case, good looking, experts on fishing. We tried to do things just like they would on a nitestalk. We met at the Buster Boyd landing just before sundown and got Rongo's boat...the ....Breast...yeah, Breast...into the water. We headed out to a place that looked to have all the necessary requirements of a good nitestalking spot. We got 2 anchors down and were putting down the baits on our Ugly...Sox..yeah Sox...rods when a terrible odor began to settle over the Beast..I mean Breast...The smell was so bad the windshield on the boat started to warp and about half the minnows died. They were the lucky ones. I mentioned to Rongo that perhaps a change in diet would be a good idea but he claimed the horrible odor did not emit from him and said a giant underwater gas bubble must have worked it way to the surface. I don't know where the gas bubble came from but I will agree it was a giant.

I caught a coupla nice lifters right off and it looked like it was gonna be a banner nite. Rongo seemed a little disappointed that I had two fish to his zero. I had my back turned and heard a faint splash. When I turned around I saw Rongo standing with a rod in his hand. "Lost a slab" he said. " Wasn't much of a splash" I replied. "Hell if it wasn't a slab" protested Rongo. "So heavy I hurt my elbow trying to lift it." I told him I didn't believe him and he just turned his back and didn't say a word. I thought maybe he was a little pissed off and after a while I heard another splash. I turned to look and Rango..I mean Rongo... still had his back turned but I noticed my tackle box was missing.

We called it quits after 4 hours with a total catch of 8 crappies. Not bad for a coupla newbies on their first nitestalk. I'm sure Rango and the good looking Kunes would be ashamed to admit to such a poor performance but for us, RONGO and COONS it was a good nite
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Funny Funny; That's good there COONS oop's i meant Kunes
    You might want to post that one one the joke contest.oh that's right that's where i'm at
    Last edited by CrappieLips; 06-17-2005 at 10:48 AM.