Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trolling Motor Batteries

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling Motor Batteries

In the next few weeks (after deer season) I will need to buy two new trolling motor batteries. I am not looking at spending a fortune but want good batteries (ones that will not run down during a normal days fishing). Some of my friends say to go to Walmart and get them there which is probably what I will do unless someone convinces me there are better batteries out there for close to the same price or the batteries at Walmart won't hold up. What are your thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

autozone duralast. you cant beat them for the price. they have never let me down . i have been using them for years, i have never had a better brand in over 25 years of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

AC Delco

Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Post Thanks / Like

Optima batteries the bluetop are what Iput in my tracker went to a 24 volt system already put one in last year so wanted to keep them the same.D31M they run around $285.00 D34M run around $150.00 its just smaller size and weight volts.Replaced a Insterstate battery which was a good battery also just check all of them out on your own find the one you like.
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

Well take it for whats its worth, and it aint much:D but the WallMart batteries just dont hold up for very long. I use Interstates now and have had great service from them for 3 years now and still going strong.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had good luck with batteries from Wal-Mart. I just make sure I plug up my on-board charger as soon as I get home from fishing. I may be crazy, but I usually replace my batteries every 3 years anyway. So, I don't see any reason in spending close to $200 for each battery.

Post Thanks / Like

Wal-Mart batteries work fine for me i've had one from Wal-Mart for 5 years and still going strong although i have had a few go bad after a couple of years

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought two new walmart dura crank deep cycle for a total with tax of $134, the set I took out were the same brand and they lasted me 6 years, I use the 12volt more than I do the 24volt side.... Can't imagine paying anymore.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

optima blue, can't beat them.

Post Thanks / Like

Deka Marine batteries for me .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast