Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ga boat for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ga boat for sale

16' Polar Kraft all welded. 2 livewells. motorguide trolling motor. hummingbird fishfinder. all electrical works. front tackle box compartment. tons of dry storage. 2 batteries.
    A sweet running Yamaha 40hp. Will go 33mph w/2 men.
    This is an '01 package purchased new in March '02, I have the original invoice on it.

$3400 firm.

Last edited by blindhog; 01-12-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh somebody's fixin to get a Ranger, nice crappie machine there though!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking rig Blindhog...I think I am going to sell my boat also real soon and go with a bigger and heavier boat that can handle the wind a little better. I know someone who is looking for a boat and I'll call him and tell him about yours...Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Hog...he is looking for Stick Steering....But I know a couple of more guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Okie doke

Post Thanks / Like

blindhog... please check your pm`s

Post Thanks / Like

I guess this would be as good a time as any to introduce myself here ...this is only my 2nd post (yea...Newbe here). My name is Deryl (Quincy Fl.) and I just met and purchased Blindhog`s Polar Craft . Needless to say I`m pretty excieted to get back into crappy fishing. After finding this board and hanging at Rusty`s Lodge during the 1st of the yr. for 4 days...I got the fever .Seein` everyone catch fish ,socializing,cooking,having fun ,etc. has made me think to reduce the boat size down and go with something more desireable for spec fishin`. Gonna be sellin` my bigger bass boat (hopefully soon) re-group...and try to do some good `ol laid back fishin` as I call it. So now if ya see 53 boats out there ...I guess I`ll be no. 54. I did crappy fish yrs. ago on Talquin and it was fun...but had 2 yung`ins and had to put fishin` off for a few yrs. Enough history.......
    I just wanted to thank Blindhog ...I know ya hated to see her go buddy...but she`ll be in good hands along with a few upgrades hope we can fish sometime together. Hopefully I`ll be accepted here and learn a few things about a new style type fishin`...along with meeting a few of you here and on the lake.
    Nice meetin` ya Blindhog!!...easy deal...the wifey is so excieted she `s making funny motor-rev noises behind the steering wheel and won`t get out. It`s cold and dark outside! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Welcom aboard! Look forward to seeing you around on the board and on the water.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Deryl you will enjoy that boat! Anf hanging around these fellas on this site won't hurt your rep non at all, (long as you keep it secret):D

Looking forward to seeing you at Rusty's,.....and yes I want to fish out of my used to be boat when ya get it rigged!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast