Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fishing guide insurance

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing guide insurance

I assume there are several full and part time fishing guides on here. What insurance companies do you guys have? Do you reccomend them? How would I contact them? I have a part time guide business and can't afford to pay a bunch. Thanks
    Rend Lake Crappie Guides
    www.crappiextreme.com

Post Thanks / Like

Try calling your homeowners ins. and asking them to point you in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

Send Jim Concidine an email - [email protected]. He sold me a policy from Seahorse Underwriters that saved me some money from what I was paying with another company. I've never had a claim though (knock-on-wood) so I don't really know how good of insurance it is.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr Blake. I considered doing some guide work after I retired. I got the BS part down pretty good, and occasionally find a fish or two.

After reviewing the insurance and liability, I opted out. I personally have too much to loose if something bad happened. I guess part of it is paranoia on my part, especially with every other ad on TV stars lawyer Corey P. Trotz. He wants to spread the wealth.

See you at the show.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"