Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Report

went to stockton this morning and kept eight very nice slabs. it amazes me as to how healthy the fish are in that lake. threw back four that were just under ten inches, and also caught seven walleye and two bass all on minnows. caught fish over brush in 20 to 30 feet of water.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adamr
    went to stockton this morning and kept eight very nice slabs. it amazes me as to how healthy the fish are in that lake. threw back four that were just under ten inches, and also caught seven walleye and two bass all on minnows. caught fish over brush in 20 to 30 feet of water.
    try this website : J&J Habitat.com
    this guy makes fish attractors. He was giving away free samples. I know several people that have put them in Stockton lake.

one2flyfish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by adamr

was thinking of going to stockton what part of the lake would you recommend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton

I would like fishing Stockton Lake this fall but I know nothing about this lake. Can U help with some good infor.?
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieHead
    I would like fishing Stockton Lake this fall but I know nothing about this lake. Can U help with some good infor.?
    Duane you moonlighting under a different name now????
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Duane you moonlighting under a different name now????
    Yes I am Ted. Long story will tell U over a beer some time. But please do not send any e-mails to my old address as my ex changed my password and she is reading them not me. Use my rollanet e-mail [email protected]
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

SOONERCRAPPIE Guest

Hey getting ready to fish a crappie tournament on lake stockton in june. We are not used to fishing clear water here in Oklahoma. Needed a few tips. Wondering if there is any standing timber in 15 + foot of water anywhere, and just some basic info.