Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for live waterdogs and sirens

Post Thanks / Like

Question Looking for live waterdogs and sirens

Hello,am looking for either live waterdogs or sirens for sale..If anybody know a website that is willing to ship them to me please let me know.I have spent months trying to find anybody that sales them and nobody has them.I live in florida currently and its extremely hard to find anything of what am looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

make sure they are legal to use in florida or where you use them.
    can look under:
    mud puppies
    larval tiger salamanders

they sell them in Texas

Waddell's Live Waterdogs

~sticko~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sticko View Post
    make sure they are legal to use in florida or where you use them.
    can look under:
    mud puppies
    larval tiger salamanders

they sell them in Texas

Waddell's Live Waterdogs

~sticko~
    they went out of business I have no clue why someone in every forum post this link.....Thanks anyways,and they are legal to use in florida or esle I wouldn't be looking for them...

Post Thanks / Like

Default why dont you just catch them

there are many types of water dogs but i know that a lot can be caught in and around small creeks and is fun catching them especially to take kids along for the fun

another type can be caught in rivers but your probably not wanting that type because they get huge i have seen them close to 3 feet they are dark brown or dark green in color the smallest river ones i have seen were caught in a cast net just throwing it out let it sink to the bottom and we pulled up quite a few at once we caught them while trying for those big eyed Mooney shad in winter months for blue and channel cat bait ill ask the local bait stores that im friends with and see if their dealers can get salamanders if they can or if i find anything at all for you i will send you a pm

good luck on the search
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by slab_slayin_fool View Post
    there are many types of water dogs but i know that a lot can be caught in and around small creeks and is fun catching them especially to take kids along for the fun

another type can be caught in rivers but your probably not wanting that type because they get huge i have seen them close to 3 feet they are dark brown or dark green in color the smallest river ones i have seen were caught in a cast net just throwing it out let it sink to the bottom and we pulled up quite a few at once we caught them while trying for those big eyed Mooney shad in winter months for blue and channel cat bait ill ask the local bait stores that im friends with and see if their dealers can get salamanders if they can or if i find anything at all for you i will send you a pm

good luck on the search
    ThankYOU SOO MUCH! I hope i do find a seller or somebody can that buy them and ship them to me! Any help would great.

Once agine THANKYOU!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You might try this establishment. They are located at Lake Fork, Texas. They used to carry waterdogs for trophy bass.

Lake Fork Country Store

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,I already check them out and didn't have any and won't ship!

Post Thanks / Like

Default fish

Usually your states dfg has a listing for all the agriculturists in the state.
    You can also check over at pondboss under ask the boss. Shipping is normally $$$.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"