Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MD.crappie-arctic armor?

Post Thanks / Like

Default MD.crappie-arctic armor?

I saw you posted on the main page about getting a set of arctic armor, did you get them local or order them online? I would like to get some but would really like to try them on for that much $. They sure would have been nice last fri. when I was fishing in the snow & rain.Let us know how you like them after you get to use them. Are ya dock shootin in j-towne this week?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    I saw you posted on the main page about getting a set of arctic armor, did you get them local or order them online? I would like to get some but would really like to try them on for that much $. They sure would have been nice last fri. when I was fishing in the snow & rain.Let us know how you like them after you get to use them. Are ya dock shootin in j-towne this week?
    I picked them up at the Bass Expo in Timonium this afternoon.

FishingExpo.com -- 25th Annual FISHING EXPO and BOAT SHOW!

The guys name is Frank and he is from Wilmington Del.

Here is his website, but the AA isn't on the site.

https://www.fleececorner.com/index2.html

I really wanted to get out tomorrow but I have a bunch of "Post" holiday stuff to do. I'm pretty sure the ice is gone today, but will probably be back next week with the expected lower temps.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I look into that, does that expo go all weekend? Hope that ice don't mess ya up to bad this winter , We have some tidal spots down here that rarely freeze hope it holds true this year. I got stuff I need to do to but I might not be able to make myself not go fishin.

Post Thanks / Like

It runs today (Friday) from noon to 8 p.m. Sat is 9 am to 8 pm and Sun is 9 am to 6 pm. If you plan to go today, go to the Expo website (or use the link below) to get a $2.00 of coupon for the entrance fee.

FishingExpo.com -- DISCOUNT COUPON

Post Thanks / Like

Nu2 - I forgot to tell them about that, thanks. (I got my $2 off)

tear - the ice will not be a problem. It usually freezes like this each year. Lack of water flow back in the canals. Good part about it is that I can get a few things done and then when the ice is gone the Yellow perch will just about jump out of the water to get your baits.