Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big giveaway........

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Big giveaway........

It is up to 1.5 trillion now and rising. Any winners yet? Hears Hustler Magazine is looking for a prize. What Flynt said makes better sense than automakers.....

He said men can do without a car but he can't do without sex. This makes good sense to me.

I guess I need to get in the handout line myself. I am in the hole big time on this fishing crap. I lost everything to the river, just like the wall street juggernauts lost theirs to Enron and that other Babylonian. I believe I more than qualify.

It like DonG stated. Never heard of anyone getting out of debt by spending money.

New bio-fuel equates to: Fresh printed dollars from China....

Unionized pork jobs a comin.......

Rant...Rant
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Him startin to do some backtracking of some of those campaign promises he made about change. Gonna have us all asking for spare change. BUT, I hope he can get country steered in right direction. I sure wish I knew where the line was for free mortgage and free gas.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

reaper.....the line starts in washington d c .......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    Him startin to do some backtracking of some of those campaign promises he made about change.
    I been seeing him on fox news about every morning still talking about the change. He appointed a lady yesterday to go through all the stuff the gov spends money on and start cutting away at it. I am not a child and realize that what they say is not always so....but the elections over folks and he's still talking about this stuff and calling attention to it. If I stood to make some of that fat I wouldn't be sicking the dogs on those programs. Maybe he will actually do the stuff he says or atleast try to. Noble idea I know, but maybe....
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    I been seeing him on fox news about every morning still talking about the change. He appointed a lady yesterday to go through all the stuff the gov spends money on and start cutting away at it. I am not a child and realize that what they say is not always so....but the elections over folks and he's still talking about this stuff and calling attention to it. If I stood to make some of that fat I wouldn't be sicking the dogs on those programs. Maybe he will actually do the stuff he says or atleast try to. Noble idea I know, but maybe....
    I am hoping for the best E, but the give away lines are getting longer. "O" kinda sound like Bush yesterday.......

I do know that the big Roosevelt giveaway did not work. It too WWII to get us out of the mess.

Every time we have an arms race, our economy does pretty good (we benefit= got GPS, microwaves, etc.).

Reckon we need to restart Star Wars or start Armageddon?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I am hoping for the best E, but the give away lines are getting longer. "O" kinda sound like Bush yesterday.......

I do know that the big Roosevelt giveaway did not work. It too WWII to get us out of the mess.

Every time we have an arms race, our economy does pretty good (we benefit= got GPS, microwaves, etc.).

Reckon we need to restart Star Wars or start Armageddon?
    Just a matter of time!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536