Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Jigs

I was so blessed this christmas as always. I got all kind of different jigs. I got some souther pro minnow tubes and creature things, slurpies, powerbait jigs, and yum beavertails just to name a few. I also got a clear plano box to put them in. I was wondering if it was ok to remove the jigs from the package and place them in it. I was wondering if the color would fade or if the attractant would wear off. Anyways I just wanted to show off my new stuff and see what you guys thought. Be blessed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Try the 1 inch crappie grubs by charlie brewer ther killer for casting early spring or shooting light line tackle under docks

CrappieDale
    Team BNB Crappie jigs
    Premium Hand-Tied Crappie jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Those yum beavertails is what i use 90% of the time..i just cant use anything else..or i should say i always go back to it..just an awesome jig!!!!!!!! get the black and chartreuse, but man them black/pink are deadly...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey man your write those beavertails are awsome durring spring spawn when im wade fishing or doodlesocking for crappie friend of mine Tod Hucklebee with YUM Baits turn me on to them! i lke that perch color hope they come up with a white and chart color

|CrappieDale

Post Thanks / Like

Looks to me like you got all kinds of crappie killers in there.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice toys to tease and catch the specs with!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

They shouldn't lose their color if you don't leave them in the sun. Use a black or dark bag to keep them in. As for scent, try to keep those in a small good quality plastic bag. It will help keep the scent fresh and will also help to protect your tackle box. If it is a worm proof box then the rest will be fine and not damage the box without putting them in baggies.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. guys. I am going to add some more slider grubs to my arsenal as well as some bobby garland slab slayrs. I had good luck last year on those slab slayrs especially the pink and chartruse. I can't wait until the grizzly jig show. I am going to stock up some more I guess and then it will be on. I hope everyone has a great year of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a few

I always forget and leave my plano cases open and in the sun, and yes they fade. Now I just keep a 1/2 doz in my open box and refill as needed...but always keep plenty of my favorites stored in reserve somewhere in the boat. Nice collection, you must of been a good boy this year.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the kind of present we all can appreciate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast