HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Fatboy Product Released!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Fatboy Product Released!!

[img]http://www.*************.com/images/moosemagic.jpg[/img]

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are...lmao great job VV

This must be the reason for no moose sightings lately. I wouldn't come out if you were pulling things from my rectum..rectum hell we destroyed em...

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stirring the pot

Yes, we haven't seen Moose in awhile, I'm sure stupid posts like this will encourage him to jump right back on the board. I guess with Ed's post about not letting certain comments get to you, or basically what he says is just turn the other cheek, it's gonna turn into a free for all here. At least folks could take their romper room antics to the Other Topics board, rather than here. Did I offend anyone with my comments? Good!!! That was my intention!!

Post Thanks / Like

YIKES!!

That is pretty good!!

I think I need to place an order, I don't see a place to add it to my shopping cart though.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback
    Yes, we haven't seen Moose in awhile, I'm sure stupid posts like this will encourage him to jump right back on the board. I guess with Ed's post about not letting certain comments get to you, or basically what he says is just turn the other cheek, it's gonna turn into a free for all here. At least folks could take their romper room antics to the Other Topics board, rather than here. Did I offend anyone with my comments? Good!!! That was my intention!!
    Dear, Mr. Shellback

I'm sure that if you knew the TOTAL story about "JB WELD" you would realize the story that my "stupid post" targets was not Moose. The picture in the graphic was not Moose's. Do you know who's picture it is?, and do you know the full story behind it?

Mr. Shellback, I also noticed that when you inturupted the Memorial Day thread with your off topic/thread post.....no one said a thing.
    Shellback:Labill, check out this fine forecast we have for this week! http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecasts/P...5&city=Montrose A few of us had a little fishing get together this past Sunday. Fished in the morning and met for lunch, we were all gathered round the campfire trying to warm up while cooking some dogs up. I don't think I've had my windows open in the house more than a dozen times yet this spring. I think the crappie still have their fur coats on. LOL!
    I am sorry that I can not help what the content of the replies was that followed my original post, but just maybe you should aim your venom elsewhere. I'm also guessing that you have a dislike for political cartoons that are found almost daily in newspapers and magazines all over the world.

Was you aware that both Moose and myself deleted all of our own posts in the threads where we was butting heads? This was done by a general agreement between the two of us.

No, I have absolutely no regret in making the "Moose Magic" graphic, or do I regret posting it in the main forum. As a matter of fact I'm going to post both this reply and the graphic in the main forum again. Anyone that is willing to open their eyes can pick out many threads/posts that are off-topic and don't belong on the main forum.

If the graphic gets moved one more time, then Crappie.com will also need to revoke my status as a registered user. I have no time to spend in a place where there is a censored DEMOCRACY. I have always, and will continue to look for humor where it exist. If it is at my expense, so be it!

SHELLBACK "Did I offend anyone with my comments? Good!!! That was my intention!!"
    Nice touch, brother......now....can you spell hypocrisy?

[img]http://www.*************.com/images/moosemagic.jpg[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Good one VV. Just remember, payback can be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not liking the way things are going here guys!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default Am I reading this right?

I really haven't been following this until I saw Ed's post. Is this Moose's photo that's been inserted into the fake ads? After thirty years in the commercial art business, I can tell you that using a person's image, or the property of someone else without their expressed written permission (it's called a photo release) is very illegal.
    These "ads" may bave crossed over from lampoon to harpoon and might be funnier if the creator had used his own image and moniker. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta
    I really haven't been following this until I saw Ed's post. Is this Moose's photo that's been inserted into the fake ads? After thirty years in the commercial art business, I can tell you that using a person's image, or the property of someone else without their expressed written permission (it's called a photo release) is very illegal.
    These "ads" may bave crossed over from lampoon to harpoon and might be funnier if the creator had used his own image and moniker. - Roberta
    No, Roberta it was not Moose's picture. The picture shown was given to me by the person in the picture, and he also had a real good idea what I was going to do with it.

No hits, no runs, no errors.....