Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B&M rod tips

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

Default B&M rod tips

Is any one else having problems with the ceramics busting out of the guides on b&m poles I have at least 20 rods pro staff series and several of the ceramics have broke out I have called b&m and they have sent me replacement tips
    but the new ones are breaking. I believe they have a problem here. they sent me a new rod tip in the mail today for one of my 16' rods and believe it or not the ceremaic is not even in the new tip see picture belownow that is bad in my opinion
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmm.....you're right, quality control has issues.
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

How are you transporting them? I had this problem and come to find out it was caused from my rod straps on my deck being set for 6-8' poles. The ends of my 12' rods where slapping all around in the wind. I put another strap on to accomidate the longer rods and it has'nt happened since.

Post Thanks / Like

my brother is replacing one as i speak and i have 2 that i ahve lost and just didnt replace...

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had good luck with bnm I quit buying them.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had any problems with my 10 and 11 foot poles but have replaced multiple tips on a 12 foot jig pole I had. Last tip lasted one fishing trip before it went. Did not replace it. Maybe I was just doing something wrong that caused the longer pole to fail? I have a number of 12 foot poles from another manufacturer and have not had any problems with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey SpeckChaser....

Thanks for the feedback and for using our products. We are checking our inventory now to address the problem, and certainly we will take care of it to your satisfaction. (I'll email you shortly, or you can call me at 800-647-6363). As of now, we have not found any with ceramic eyes missing, but it would appear based on your comments we should find some soon. Once we do, we'll remove them from the warehouse forever to ensure they are not shipped.

If anyone else has experienced this problem, I would also encourage you to call so we can resolve it for you, too.

Guys and Girls, thanks for the feedback. A satisfied customer is our goal, and while no brand is perfect 100% of the time (we certainly try though!), the true mettle of a brand is their desire to make things right. We have been doing this for 75 years, but we still believe there is much to learn as new techniques are created.

Wow, some of y'all are night owls!

Best Regards and Good Fishing,

Jack Wells
    B'n'M Co.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to see B n M stand behind their product as well as Wally Marshall. It's good to know crappie fishermen are not forget about after they make a purchase.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got off the phone with Jack Wells and he has made it right with me and assured
    me that the problem will be took care of. I will contine to support B&M by using their products. Imo B&M poles are the best on the market.This cermanic problem is the only thing that i can say negative about them. Thanks again Jack for you willigness to help.
    Tight lines to all.
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

Love their products - Great to see those guys standing behind their products and their customers. Good Job B'nM'
    David McCarley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast