Boudreaux go's fishin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day Pierre was settin on his porch over lookin de Bayou, Bout dat time Boudreaux come paddlin by in his piroque. Pierre say hay dare Boudreaux where you be goin, Boudreaux say, I goin fishin. Pierre say yeah, What you be fishin for dare, Boudreaux say I'm goin to catched me some nutria's. Pierre say yeah lookin in the piroque,seeing no bait he say, Boudreaux, what you gonna use for bait, Boudreaux reachin in his shirt pocket pulled out thre or four packet's of nutria sweet an say wit dis. Pierre say are you crazy, you can't catched no nutria's with dat stupid, Boudreaux say will see, as he paddled of later on that evening here come old Boudreaux paddling back up the bayou, piroque ful of nutria's. Pierre say man Boudreaux, you done catched you a mess of nutria's say no, He sat yeah man.
The next day here come Boudreaux down the bayou, Pierre say Boudreaux where you be goin, Boudreaux say fishin, Pierre say fishin, for what. Boudreaux say for gator, gator say Pierre lookin in the boat seeing no bait he say with what you got no bait, Boudreaux flipped open the cooler pulled out a bottle of gatorade sayin wit dis. Pierre just laughed and said man you can't catched no gator wit dat stupid, Boudreaux say you watch, About dark here come Boudreaux back along with thre big old gators, Pierre said chit! Boudreaux howd you do dat, he said i told you gatorade. He went on to de house
The next day just like clock work here come Boudreaux, Pierre say where you goin dare Boudreaux, he say fishin i got me some pussywillow and I'm gonna get me some ( Bout that time Pierre hollowed hang on Boudreaux I'll get my coat I'm comin with ya ) HEHE