Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Saturday

Well we did get to fish but the wind sure makes it difficult. I hate wind when I am fishing! Fished from 7 til 12:30 with 6 keepers and a lot of shorts. Tried to find some brush piles out of the wind but no fish on those. Ruark white with white nibble over brush piles in 18 to 30 feet of water with 26 feet being the best. Ran into Buzzy and Snake Bite at the ramp as we were coming in they had just left a note on my wind shield but we caught them just as they were leaving. I think I may frame that note. I laughed the whole way home over it.:D

Thanks Buzzy for the jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to help you out. Any time you need anything give me a ding a ling.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job catching a few. Knew the wind was going to be rough, but atleast it wasn't cold.

Post Thanks / Like

PB.....Glad you got out the last couple of days. Don't think the wind has laid down for 2months. What size jig head you been using? Has the white been working better than the elec. chicken? Thanks for the report!

ps....Good thing you were leaving when buzzy & snakey got there. Think buzzy was going to try to get you WET! hehe
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Well the foreccast was correct wind & more wind.
    I went to Center City today, Ranger & Evinrude put on a Crappie & Wally seminar today & Charlie & Travis did the crappie side of it & it was very good.
    Also got to meet Rick Flint that writes for ReSpoolen Magazine & got alot of good info from him on fishing stockton. Rick is a great guy to talk to.

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty,
    He used all the stuff i gave him at 6 am. 1/8 oz my favorite colors www. later