Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How r they bitin'?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking How r they bitin'?

Is anyone catching any good fish? Have not got to go in a week or so. Last time out caught 4-5 keepers and lost a 3 1/2 or so on a spinner bait. This weather kind of has them screwed up around here. Kind of in the post spawn/spawn moody with the water temps. So give a shout and tell me how it is in your neck of the woods!!
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Dak ...

the Bass are biting pretty good at my local "Bass" lake. Took over 20lbs (5fish limit) to win a tourney on it, last weekend. I went this past weekend (Sat nite) and caught a few nice fish. See my post on KY board for details.

Hope you get good use out of your Sam Heaton. What reel did you decide to put on it ? It ain't much of a dock shooter ... but, for casting jigs to cover -- it's sweet !! Glad you got to come to the tourney, and it was nice meeting you. .......take care & luck2ya .......cp

Post Thanks / Like

I just put an ultra light reel I had on it.. I really liked it. Have only got to use it for gilling right now. Not doing much fishing due to work and family.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!