Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ignition Tester DVA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ignition Tester DVA

I'm in need of an ignition tester to work on a 90' Merc 25. I'm looking for a CD-77 Steven or 511-9773 DVA Peak voltage adaptor or ESI-350.. These are used to check the peak voltage on CD systens. Does anyone have one that they don't need any longer and will part with it. If you have one let me know the price and which one that you have.

Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC
    gcromer at usit dot net
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

gcromer...I know exactly what your talking about, I bought one a while back when redoing a 78 johnnyrude 140. I wasn't about to pay the BIG $$$ for a new fluke or klien multimeter that would read peak voltage.

I have a CDI 511-9773 adapter for most multimeters. Since your a fellow crappie.commer I would be glad to let you use it. I'm not using it right now but do not want to sell it. If you can't find one let me know and I'll send it your way and when your done just pop it back in the mail to me. PM me if you can't figure something else out.
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

gcromer...DVA is in mail, its in a priority box and they said saturday or monday it should be at your doorstep. Hope it helps, and hope it works out for you!! Let us know if you need any help with anything.

Have you checked out iboats.com yet??
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

I'll let you know when it gets here. Thanks Much

Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC