Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Mudshark

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Mudshark

O.K., I'll get it started. A repost of the story that brought tears to my eye's!

Again, I didn't write this, I merely copied and pasted from another board.

Credits and Kudo's to the original author.

The Mudshark

While fishing in a cove that had lots of houses close by and a few boats within sight, the ol' mud-shark started barkin'. Bad breath too. No big deal I thought till it crept out and drew a picture in the bottom of my skivees. In panic I hopped up onto the back deck, covered myself with a life-jacket, popped open the livewell lid and dropped ol' muddy right into the port box. Pretty slick I thought till I realized I had no squatwipe. Well, my skivs were ruined anyhow so I used what was left of them. I put a few bullet weights in the skivs, tossed them over the side and gave them a good salute as they sank slowely toward the bottom.

While I was digging through a storage box for a minnow net to release ol' muddy I heard a boat pull up. NO KIDDING, it was THE MAN! He asked how I was doin' and I told him I was just "hangin'". He went through the usual routine, life jacket, fishing license, etc.. Then he asked if he could look in my live-well. I stuttered in disbelief that I hadn't caught any fish and said "you don't have to look in there do ya"? He got real suspicious and a little snotty. I took offense to his attitude and said alright, then pointed to the port live- well lid. He opened the lid, stared in for a moment, slammed the lid down, looked up at me and said, "what the HELL is that"? I said "sir, that is a mud-shark. I'll put it on the rule if you want but I'm pretty sure it'll measure". The scowl on his face was PRICELESS! He hopped out of my rig, mumbled that he would write a ticket for that if he could and tore off. Laughing myself to tears I took the minnow net and released ol' muddy over a brush-pile. I "hung out" in the cove for a while longer and went home. That live-well is pretty comfy. I may just have to install a magazine rack in my boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishpro67;; most of the jokes and stories are kinda of hand me downs,anyway. It does'nt matter whether you wrote it or not, you were the first to post it. that's good enough for me. It's got my 99 3/4 %vote, it would be hard to beat that one.

Post Thanks / Like

You should also post the "Big Shug". That one was good too.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

my wife has used the live well for peeing some times . bet that warden did laugh about it later .
    retired and now i will always fish